Home

Welcome to my blog! :o)

Welcome to my blog! :o)

About Me

My photo
Paisley, United Kingdom
Pictures are memories of the past. We look at wedding ceremonies, the birth of our little toddler, baptism, communion or simply a stroll and feel the emotions that accompanied us that day. This fortunate this the heat ... ... my name is Joanna, and I want to tell you how important are for me the memories recorded in photographs. I try to preserve every moment of life so that you wanted to go back to this day, so as to cause not only our emotions but also the viewer. If you want I'll help you create your own most beautiful souvenir. Let me help you create a story through photography ... the memories will stay...

Sunday 12 February 2012

Valentine's Day

Today I present to you a few shots with Valentine's Day session...


























2 comments:

  1. Piękne Siostrzyczko :-) Dzieciaczki wdzięczne, cudowne kolory no i coraz ciekawsze pomysły. Tak trzymaj! I prosimy o więcej :-)

    ReplyDelete